I am a Tenured Scientist with more than 15 years of experience in research. My research interests are Quantum Phases of Matter: Strongly Correlated Electron Systems, High Temperature Superconductivity, Topological Phases and recently I have become more attracted by Dirac Matter and the interrelation between these three fields. I have been very active in the research of Iron Superconductors since they were discovered in 2008.
- 2009, Tenure Track, Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid, CSIC.
- 2008, Visiting professor, Departamento de Física de Materia Condensada, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- 2005-2008, Postdoctoral fellow, Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid, CSIC.
- Common visitor of the University of Fribourg (Switzerland) in the group of Dionys Baeriswyl.
- 2003-2005, Postdoctoral fellow at Department of Physics, University of Guelph (Canada) in the superconductivity group of Elisabeth Nicol.
- 2002, PhD in Physics. Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
Supervisor: María Angeles Hernández Vozmediano. Departamento de Teoría de la Materia Condensada (Instituto de Ciencias Materiales de Madrid).
Title: Strongly correlated electron systems in low dimensions
- 1995: Graduate in Science, Theoretical Physics. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.