Here are the slides or video recordings of some recent presentations.
Maria Vozmediano, Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid. CSIC
Thursday, February 15, 2018 11:07 – 11:40
Lorentz breaking fixed points in Weyl semimetals
- Slides from «Chiral Matter. From quarks to Dirac semimetals»,
Dec. 5-8 (2016) Rikken, Japan
- Video from Geometry of Quantum Hall States: April 18, 2016 – June 17, 2016.
Name: Maria A. H. Vozmediano
Event: Program: Geometry of Quantum Hall States
Title: Hall viscosity from Hall conductivity in Dirac crystals
Date: 2016-05-10 @10:30 AM
- I’ve organized and attended some workshops. Some of the most interesting were:
- One of the most fruitful and a lot of fun was the Graphene at Benasque in 2009 organized by Misha Katsnelson, Paco Guinea and myself.
- Also interesting was the Nobel symposium on Graphene in 2010
More to come