The Multifrequency AFM conference series aims to provide the environment where the experts and the newcomers in the force microscopy and nanomechanics fields share knowledge, expertise and ideas about instrumentation, methodologies and theoretical aspects on advanced atomic force microscopy.
The Multifrequency AFM conference is open to any contributions describing novel developments in any of the aspects of force microscopy (theory, experiments, applications, instrumentation, software).
As complementary activities, the 9th Multifrequency AFM will include the 3rd Symposium on Cell and Soft Matter Nanomechanics.
Some of the topics to be highlighted in the 9th Multifrequency AFM Conference:
- High-Speed AFM
- Bimodal AFM
- High resolution imaging of soft matter
- 3D imaging of solid-liquid interfaces
- Cantilever design and dynamics
- Multifrequency methods
Topics to be highlighted in the 3rd Symposium on Cell and Soft Matter Nanomechanics:
- AFM applications in biomedicine
- Imaging cells and lipid bilayers by AFM
- Nanomechanical properties of polymers
- Theory of viscoelasticity