PhD Thesis Showcase – Lina María Aguirre Díaz
«New aluminium, gallium and indium polymeric frameworks as heterogeneous green catalysts”
Thesis by Lina María Aguirre Díaz a PhD student at the Multifunctional and Supramolecular Materials group, ICMM (CSIC). Awarded Xavier Solans 2016, Crystallography Prize“.
July 06, 2016.
María Angeles Monge Bravo, Natalia Snejko.
Indium metal–organic frameworks as catalysts in solvent-free cyanosilylation reaction
Toward understanding the structure–catalyst activity relationship of new indium MOFs as catalysts for solvent-free ketone cyanosilylation
Tunable Catalytic Activity of Solid Solution Metal–Organic Frameworks in One-Pot Multicomponent Reactions
Synchronizing Substrate Activation Rates in Multicomponent Reactions with Metal–Organic Framework Catalysts
PhD Thesis Showcase – Nieves López
«Bioinspired Materials from Amazing Solvents”
Thesis by Nieves López a PhD student at the Bioinspired Materials Group, ICMM (CSIC).
January 18, 2016.
Francisco del Monte
- Use of Eutectic Mixtures for Preparation of Monolithic Carbons with CO2-Adsorption and Gas-Separation Capabilities.
- Sulfur-Doped Carbons Prepared from Eutectic Mixtures Containing Hydroxymethylthiophene as Metal-Free Oxygen Reduction Catalysts.
- Efficient nitrogen-doping and structural control of hierarchical carbons using unconventional precursors in the form of deep eutectic solvents.
- Nitrogen-doped carbons prepared from eutectic mixtures as metal-free oxygen reduction catalysts.
- Phosphorus-doped carbon–carbon nanotube hierarchical monoliths as true three-dimensional electrodes in supercapacitor cells.