I has been involved in outridge from the very beginning of my scientific carrier partly due to my friendship with excelent high school teachers as Pepe Colera and Ana Cañas, example and inspiration for all teachers. During my first graduate studies I wrote a high school Physics text book with Ana from whom I learned a lot. All these years, I gave popular talks in the public institutions where they taught. No electronic media then. Below are examples of more recent activities.
- Here are two popular talks in Spanish
El grafeno, un regalo de la naturaleza, Centro Principia de Málaga, 2013
Partículas en cautividad, Residencia de Estudiantes de Madrid, 2017
- Chapter on graphene in the book Science, and I also understand it!!! in Spanish .
- And here are the slides of old talks on New Materials (2002) and on the Nobel prize in Physics to asymptotic freedom (2004) also in Spanish .
- Article on graphene in Investigación y Ciencia, the Spanish version of the Scientific American in 2010:
- Commentary published in Nature Physics on running coupling constants in 2011. following the experimental observation of the running of the Fermi velocity in graphene. The Spanish translation also appeared in Investigación y Ciencia.
- Popular article on Graphene published in the bulletin of the International Association of Mathematical Physics in October 2013.
- 2013Graphene in IAMP