a.pinardi en icmm.csic.es
Tel +34 913 349 000; ext. 304 (office) / 521 (lab)
My name is Anna Lisa Pinardi, I come from Milan (Italy) and I am currently doing my PhD in the ESISNA group on the interaction of organic molecules and graphene with metals. The samples are mainly studied by LT and RT Scanning Tunneling Microscopy, but also by X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy, Surface X-ray Photoelectron Diffraction and many other techniques, in order to obtain a full structural and electronic understanding of the system.
In August 2008 I obtained a First Class Honour MSci degree in Physics and Astronomy at the University College London, in the UK. The title of my master thesis was: “Formation of an AuSi Eutectic on a clean Silicon surface”, and it was supervised by Prof. Ian Robinson.
- June – August 2007: Trainee at the ID03 Surface X-ray Diffraction beamline at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (Grenoble, France), supervised by Dr. Roberto Felici
- September 2008: Internship at the London Centre for Nanotechnology (London, UK) in the group of Prof. Ian Robinson
- January 2009 up to date: PhD student in the ESISNA group at the Institute of Material Science of Madrid, Spain
- June-August 2010: Research in the Molecular Materials and Nanosystems group at the Eindhoven University of Technology
- A. L. Pinardi, S. Leak, R. Felici and I. Robinson; Formation of an AuSi eutectic on a clean Silicon surface; Phys. Rev. B 79, 045416 (2009)
- G. Otero, C. González, A. L. Pinardi, P. Merino, S. Gardonio, S. Lizzit, M. Blanco-Rey, K. Van de Ruit, C. F. J. Flipse, J. Méndez, P. L. de Andrés, and J. A. Martín-Gago; Ordered vacancy network induced by graphene on Pt(111); Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 216102 (2010)
- P. Merino, M. Svec, A. L. Pinardi, G. Otero and J. A. Martín-Gago; Strain-Driven Moire Superstructures of Epitaxial Graphene on Transition Metal Surfaces; ACS Nano 5 (2011)
- A. L. Pinardi, G. Otero-Irurueta, I. Palacio, J. I. Martinez, C. Sánchez-Sánchez, M. Tello, C. Rogero, A. Cossaro, A. Preobrajenski, B. Gomez-Lor, A. Jančařík, I. G. Stará, I. Starý, M. F. López, J. Méndez y J. A. Martín-Gago; Tailored formation of N-doped nanoarchitectures by diffusion-controlled on-surface (cyclo)dehydrogenation of heteroaromatics; ACS Nano 7 (2013) 3676.