January 2000 – June 2004: PhD thesis at Instituto de Microelectrónica de Madrid, CSIC under the supervision of Prof. Ricardo García.
- Local oxidation nanolithography with Atomic Force Microscopy.
January 2005 – April 2007: Posdoctoral stay at Cambridge University, UK in the group of Prof. Henning Sirringhaus.
- Kelvin Probe characterization of organic transistors.
May 2007 – June 2008: Postdoctoral stay at iNANO, Denmark in the group of Prof. Flemming Besenbacher.
- AFM characterization of inorganic clays to be used in modified cements.
- Characterization of bacteria in liquid media by Atomic Force Microscopy.
March 2009 – July 2011: Juan de la Cierva postdoctoral researcher at the Instituto de Microelectrónica de Madrid, CSICin the group of Prof. Ricardo García.
- Force spectroscopy on 3D-extracellular matrices by Atomic Force Microscopy.
- Fabrication of Si nanowire Field Effect Transistors by different techniques (AFM, SEM, optical lithography) to be used as optical sensors.
July 2011 – June 2013: JAE-Doc postdoctoral researcher at the Instituto de Ciencias de Materiales de Madrid, CSIC at ESISNA group.
- Scanning tunneling microscopy studies on biomolecules