Here we include some articles and chapters that we have published in different journals and books.
- Alberto Cortijo won the 2018 physics prize of the Spanish Royal Society of Physics-RSEF-FBBVA for the best outreach article in the RSEF journal for his article (in Spanish) “Quasipartículas relativistas”: http://rsef.es/images/Fisica/FalloJuradoPdFoct2018.pdf
- An article about the life of the scientist Emmy Noether and her contributions to modern physics. Written by Belén Valenzuela in the journal Revista española de Física, enero-marzo 2018, in section Mi clásico favorito.
- Belén Valenzuela and María A. H. Vozmediano collaborated in the book Science, and I also understand it!!!. The chapters can be found in the following links
– About emergence in condensed matter: EmergenceAsimov
– About parity symmetry: P-symmetry
– About graphene: Qué es el grafeno y por qué nos importa
- Dr. Belén Valenzuela also collaborated in the book Y yo quiero ser…, which encourages people to be scientific . Her chapter motivates the choice of theoretical physics of condensed matter, and it can be found in the following link
- M. Vozmediano and collaborators published an article in Investigación y Ciencia, the Spanish version of the Scientific American:
- Commentary published in Nature Physics by M. Vozmediano on running coupling constants in 2011.
- The Spanish translation also appeared in Investigación y Ciencia.
- Popular article on Graphene published by M. Vozmediano for the bulletin of the International Association of Mathematical Physics in October 2013.