In addition to the ICMM resources, the SGG has the following equipment for fast measurements:
- Facilities for the preparation of hybrid organic-inorganic Sol-Gel materials.
- Software for coating design. Preparation of thin-films (dip-coating, spray-coating, bar-coating and spin-coating) and sonogels.
- Glove-box with controlled atmosphere for the preparation of sensitive samples.
- Surface area and porosity measurements (of micro and macroporous solids).
- Optical microscope attached to a digital video camera for the analysis of dynamic images.
- UV-Vis spectrophotometer and UV-VIS spectroradionmeter with attachments for reflectance or transmition measuring.
- Spectrofluorometer with life-time resolution in the nanosecond range.
- Isolated optical table with Ar and He-Ne lasers for optical and electrooptical characterization.
- UV and solar irradiation set-ups for photostability tests.
- Wetting angle.
- Refraction Index