We actively participate in the following scientific networks:
- CSIC-HUB Nanomedicine: CSIC network of scientists devoted to nanomedicine approaches.
- NanobioApp: Nanoparticles for Bio-Applications, a cluster of excellence financially supported by the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness of Spain.
- NANOCARE: Spanish Nanomedicine network for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases with large social impact: cancer, atherosclerosis, infections.
- NanoMED Spain: Plataforma Española de Nanomedicina
We are active members of the following scientific societies:
- Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry (Sabino Veintemillas and M. Concepción Serrano)
- Grupo Especializado de Cristalografía y Crecimiento Cristalino (Sabino Veintemillas)
- Club Español de Magnetismo (M. Puerto Morales)
- IEEE Magnetic Society (M. Puerto Morales)
- European Society for Biomaterials (M. Concepción Serrano)
- Spanish Society of Neuroscience (M. Concepción Serrano)
- Sociedad Amigos del Museo de Ciencias Naturales (Sabino Veintemillas)
We are members of the Editorial Board of the following scientific publications:
- Bioactive Materials (Impact factor 2020: 14.593, leading the category of Materials Science, Biomaterials) (M. Concepción Serrano, Associate Editor)
- Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (Impact factor 2020: 2.993) (M. Puerto Morales, Associate Editor)