Research Grants as Principal Investigator
- High Temperature superconductivity in iron based materials. Funding Agency: Fundación Ramón Areces. April 2015-April-2018.
- Correlations and topology in multi-orbital systems. Funding Agency: Spanish MINECO. Ref. FIS2014-53219-P. January 2015-December 2017.
- Electronic properties of iron superconductors. Funding Agency: Spanish MICINN. Ref.FIS2011-29689. January 2012- December 2015.
- Correlation effects in the electronic, superconducting and magnetic properties of iron superconductors. Funding Agency: Spanish Research Council-CSIC. Ref. PIE-200960I033. January 2010-December 2010.
- High Temperature Superconductivity in Iron Arsenides. Funding Agency: Comunidad de Madrid and CSIC. Ref. CCG08-CSIC/ESP-3518. January 2009-December 2009.
- Effects of the electronic correlation in low dimensional systems. Funding Agency: Comunidad de Madrid and CSIC. Ref. CCG07-CSIC/ESP-2323. January 2008-December 2008.
- Effects of the electronic correlation in low dimensional systems. Funding Agency: Comunidad de Madrid and CSIC. Ref.200550M136. December 2005-November 2006.
- Properties of arrays of nanoparticles and of strongly correlated systems . Funding Agency: Ministry of Education and Science, Ramon y Cajal Fellowship. April 2005-March 2007.
Other grants as Principal Investigator
- The New Generation in Strongly Correlated Electron Systems. FIS2009-06769-E. Complementary Action funded by the Science and Innovation Ministry for the organization of an International Conference. October 2009-December 2010.
- Properties of high-temperature superconductors. Mobility grant funded by CSIC to spend 1 month at ETHZ-Zurich. (2008).
- Spectroscopic properties of high temperature superconductors. José Castillejo Mobility Grant, funded by the Ministry of Science and Education to spend 5 months at ESPCI-París. (2008).
- Interaction between electrons and lattice vibrations in iron superconductors. Host Researcher, reponsible for a mobility grant to Prof. Ciuchi to spend 5 months at ICMM funded by the Ministry of Education (2012)