Here you can download the slides of a few representative talks that I have given in the last years. For a more exhaustive list of the talks that I have presented, click here.
- “Nine years of iron superconductors. What have we learnt”. Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid (Spain), February 2017
- The role of Hund’s coupling in the nematicity of iron superconductors”. Workshop. Strong correlations and the Normal State of High-Tc superconductors. Dresden (Germany). May 2016
- Two talks on New Perspectives in Superconductors: “Correlations in iron superconductors” and “A few new superconducting materials”. School on “Novel Materials meet Novel Theories”. ICTP, Trieste (Italy). July 2015
- Electronic Correlations in Hund metals. Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid, ICMM-CSIC, Madrid. February 2015.
- Raman Scattering and Optical Conductivity in iron superconductors. Université Paris-Diderot, Paris, April 2013
- Magnetic interactions in iron superconductors and What Hartree-Fock tells us about the magnetic state of iron superconductors Review and research talks presented at the NGSCES2012, Portoroz June 2012.
- Towards an understanding of magnetic interactions and anisotropies in iron superconductors. Invited talk, March Meeting, Boston, March 2012
- Interplay between ferromagnetism and charging effects in the transport through nanoparticle arrays. Instituto de Física Interdisciplinar y Sistemas Complejos, Mallorca, May 2011.
- Unusual antiferromagnetism in iron superconductors. Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid, ICMM-CSIC, Madrid, February 2010